Kendriya Vidyalaya Kirandul, RaipurAn Autonomous Body Under Ministry of Education, Government of IndiaCBSE Affiliation Number : 3300006 CBSE School Number : 19019
- Monday, October 18, 2021 09:50:56 IST
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA Kirandul is started since 1979. It is a project school under NMDC . It is an Iron Ore Mining Complex under NMDC Ltd. which is popularly known as Bailadilla Iron Ore Mines (BIOM). It comes under Dantewada District. It is 550 Km by road from Raipur CG. There is no railway route from Raipur to Kirandul, but there is a train route from Kirandul to Vishakhapatnam via Jagdalpur CG. The Kendriya Vidyalayas have a four - fold mission, viz.
1. To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
2. To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education
3. To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Concil of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc. and
4. To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianness" among children.